Self delusion is my optimism

Sunday, August 13, 2006

You've made it clear,and i'll keep my word and go,
You'd be happy i know,and thats what matters. 

I shan't look back,with tears in my eyes,
for every tear is a sign i can't let go.

Your crossing into my life has given me the happiest and saddest moments,
I've been changed,both my perception and myself.

How am i to piece together something that was shattered twice,
the remnants so small,naked to the eye.

I said i'd marry you someday,something i can no longer keep,
But it is something i would repeat.

`Now thanks to you...I'm scared to fall in love again. First of all, you broke my heart when I expected you to be the last one to do it. And now I'm left with my heart broken and in pieces and you don't even bother to notice. It's sad because all along I thought you knew me better than everyone else....but now I am starting to wonder if you even knew me at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home